Thursday, August 28, 2008

10 Random Things

Last night I said I would have a post today but I never said what time I would get it posted! And really I'm lucky I'm even getting around to it at all. I really need to get back into blogging in the morning - I seem to have more ideas then. Maybe I'll try to start doing that next week - but don't hold your breath!

Back to today's post. It is a fun meme. Ten random/weird things about me. And just so you know - I stole the idea from Myra at We Make Three. As I said yesterday I'm just not feeling too creative lately.

So here it goes:

1. I don't really like cooked vegetables - except for green beans. I eat most of them because I can't see forcing my kids to eat them if I won't. (Oh except for peas - I absolutely won't touch 'em!) I would prefer to have fresh (uncooked) vegetables any day!

2. I'm a list-aholic. You can read all about it here. It's so bad that I've been known to get out of bed to add to or make a list!

3. I won't eat any meat off of a bone. Nothing - no chicken, no ribs, no steak. Just the thought of picking it off disgusts me! (But if Shitface picks it off for me - I'll eat it)

4. Speaking of meat and Shitface... Shitface cuts my meat for me every night at dinner. One night we were having a romantic dinner and he insisted on cutting my steak. I told him if he did, he would be doing it for the rest of his life. (And so far he has!)

5. I'm always on time. Well I use to be before I had a husband and kids that is! Shitface always thinks it's me that makes us late - and I guess it is but that's because not only do I have to dress/pick out clothes for three kids, I have to pick out his clothes too! And then I can get myself ready.

6. I've eaten a salad every day for breakfast for the last 7 days. And no I'm not pregnant! It's just what I crave when I get home from the gym.

7. Speaking of salads. We currently have 6 salad dressing in the fridge. They are:
  • Ranch
  • Lite Honey Mustard
  • Country French
  • Greek Vinaigrette
  • Sun Dried Tomatoe Vinaigrette
  • Caesar
And surprisingly enough, I have 2 more on the list for when I go to the store tomorrow. (And don't ask my why I need 8 - I just do!)

8. I've known my husband since we were 14! He also broke my heart three times over the years!! (Lets see - our Freshman year in H.S, our Sophomore year in H.S and our Senior year in H.S) I always went back though because I knew he was "the one".

9. I don't remember the last time I've seen a movie in the theater. Well actually we saw Surf's Up about 14 months ago but I don't remember the last time I've been and not seen a kids movie!

10. I'm an organizational freak! (When I want to be anyway) Everything has a place and I want it to be there! The kids actually know what "Mommy Clean" is and hate when I ask that question about their rooms. That means their headed back to their room for at least another 30-60 minutes to clean again.

So there you go. Ten random and weird facts about me. If you would like to share yours just post them on your blog and leave me a comment letting me know. I'll come over and visit - even if it does mean neglecting my blog even more!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I miss this? I won't eat meat off the bone either. Or ground meat. It's wrong. You're awesome. Did you know that?

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.