Monday, August 18, 2008

Welcome Home To Me

So you ask how my Monday went? Well let me tell you - it was pure hell!!

I don't really want to replay it step by step again in my head but in summary lets just say it involved 4 hours of sleep on my part, Boy 2 not going to daycare, lots of blood, screaming, a couple shots, me not getting to the gym, some more screaming, Boy 1 not getting fed breakfast as his daycare and of course some more screaming followed by only an hour nap!

After a minor break-down in the morning I was able to recompose myself and get through the rest of the day. As other military spouses will tell you though - this is how TDY/Deployment goes! Nothing ever goes as planned and something always goes wrong!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.