Tuesday, August 26, 2008

From the Mouth of....

Over the weekend we went on a drive to look for a new house. Since we have recently found out we are be re-stationed here in Maryland, we have decided that we need a bigger house in a nicer area - you know more land, bigger bedrooms, a bigger kitchen with an eat-in area, formal dining room and a pool - who know all the necessities! Especially the pool!

Boy 1 and Girl spent the time arguing, complaining and bickering with one another in the backseat. It was great fun.

However at one point in time here was the conversation overheard from the backseat:

Boy 1: Leave me alone!

Boy 1: Leave me alone!

Boy 1: Stop copying me.

Boy 1: Stop copying me.

Boy 1: Stop it!

Boy 1: Stop it!

Boy 1: PLEASE! Stop!

Boy 1: PLEASE! Stop!

Boy 1: Blah, blo, blah. (His actual words!)

Boy 1: Blah, blo, blah.

Boy 1: Quit.

Boy 1: Quit.

So are you thinking by now that Girl was irritating him?

Well she wasn't. She was sitting there quietly minding her own business.

So what was going on?? We figured out he was playing the copy cat game with himself!

Only my Boy 1 would think of doing such a thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.