I've been gone from Friday Fill-Ins for a couple weeks with everything so hectic. But I'm back!
1. When I'm sick I'm still expected to do everything I normally would even though my husband acts like a big baby when he's sick.
2. When I take a walk, I think about all the other things I should be doing.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can pay for a second house in VA when I could of spent it on a million other things.
4. Cotton makes me feel all comfy and leather makes me think why would you wear leather?
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was... I honestly don't have dreams about things like this - does that make me weird?
6. My favorite color these days is brown because I have no shoes that fit to wear with anything brown so of course that's what it would be!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully getting a decent nights sleep, tomorrow my plans include driving to VA to visit with my hubby and Sunday, I want to relax before my drive back to MD on Monday!
If you would like to participate or read others go to Friday Fill-Ins.
Have a fun holiday weekend!