Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Excuses, Excuses

I'm really sorry that posts here have not been very regular or very thoughtful lately.

It's just that with moving back and trying to get re-organized and school starting and soccer practice 3 nights a week and every client I have with the business wanting to meet "right now". And then there's the house cleaning - which I finally did tonight for the first time since we've been back. But oh yea, I had to fix the vacuum first. Who knows how it broke - maybe lack of use during the summer!

So needless to say I'm still trying to get back into the swing of being a "single mom" again. Hopefully, I'll get some sort of routine into place and be able to have some time to blog! Or maybe I'll just start neglecting my mommy duties - I mean really do the kids have to eat!?!?!

And I'm already planning my post for tomorrow - well since it's already so late you're probably reading this on Thursday - so I guess I should say my post for today!

See you then!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.