Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #84

Happy Friday Everyone! This week is finally coming to an end. Only 8 more days til it's over!

1. You know you're old when your kids look at you with a puzzled look on their face when you talk about Woody Woodpecker, the Smurfs, the Jetsons, Looney Toones, etc.

2. My heart is divided between reading my new book and working. (Unfortunately, it's gonna have to be work today!)

3. Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee is what I need RIGHT NOW! (Anyone in the area want to stop and get me one?!?!)

4. I have felt the joys of parenthood, I have known the depths of summer vacation.

5. Gah, won't these people just take my kids back to school early!

6. Get me home to MD as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids back to Water Country because they had so much fun the first time and Sunday, I want to start packing to head back to MD at the end of the week! (And maybe if I'm lucky I can start reading my new book too)

If you would like to play too, head on over here.


1 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.