Tuesday, June 10, 2008

List-aholic

As I sat and looked at my desk today this is what I saw:

A list of things to do for one of my clients


A list of things we need to furnish our other house in VA


A list of things to do today


...and this is a continuation of list to do today
(call Child Find seems to pop out and no I didn't loose any of my kids - yet!)


A list of things to pack for our upcoming move

So after all this I have come to the conclusion that I'm a list-aholic! A what you ask? A person who is obsessive about making lists. If I don't have a list to look at than nothing gets done! And if I don't make a list before I get into bed - you got it - I get up to make one. (And no, I'm not joking!) Even my post yesterday consists of a list I made in my mind while driving.

I think it's my way of determining how productive my day is. If I can look at a list and see that I have a lot of things crossed off than I've had a good day. If my list still has more things on it than crossed off - it's been a bad day!!

I've been working on a new list too - a list of 100 things about me. Look for it to come soon!

1 comments:

Tammy said...

That list thing? I have it too. You think it's a disease? Maybe the fda will put some medication out for it?

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.