It's another edition of Friday Fill-In's.
1. Birthdays are just the passing of another year (and time for my hubby to start calling me old again - I'm only 5 months older than him though!!)
2. Spring is my favorite season because it is the start of warmer weather and time outside.
3. I feel my best when I've had a good night of UNINTERRUPTED sleep.
4. Maryland style crabs are my favorite food! (No other style will ever beat MD)
5. First impressions are lasting.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was from my grandma when I got married - never go to bed mad.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids on another "adventure" and Sunday, I want to relax by the pool!