It's the next edition of Friday Fill-Ins.
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a whole 24 hours to myself.
2. Milk, Water, Soda, Juice is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator. (We really have to go grocery shopping - we're low in the "food" department)
3. I never leave home without my keys. ( I really don't carry much with me -not even a purse anymore!)
4. If I were a condiment, I would be mustard because my kids don't like it and I would be left alone!
5. Closing the shower curtain when you're done is really high up on my list of pet peeves. Ummm.....but really how can I pick just one?? (Thanks to Dad that is!!)
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was I never did post about the zoo.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to finish working! (I've been extreamly busy this week and really need to get caught up. Going to the zoo yesterday didn't help either!)
With any luck, I'll find a few minutes today to post about the zoo. Happy Friday!!