Friday, July 4, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins. To see others visit here.
1. Holidays in the summer are great (well before I had to plan a birthday party they were).
2. Hotdogs, hamburgers, chicken (ok - pretty much anything) are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are consumed with things that need to be done for Boy 2's party this weekend that I haven't had a chance to do anything for since I've been in Virginia.
4. Boy 2's 1st Birthday is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is .... who has time to read when you have 3 kids at home and trying to run a business!!
6. COFFEE (preferably iced but hot will do) is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to preparing for Boy 2's party and watching fireworks, tomorrow my plans include Boy 2's 1st Birthday and Sunday, I want to drive back to Virginia (well I don't want to but I have to!)
Happy 4th to everyone!!
This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.