Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Zoo Trips

Both Girl and Boy 1 are going on zoo trips tomorrow with their schools. No not the same zoo - different zoos. Girl is going to the Baltimore National Zoo and Boy 1 is going to the Plumpton Park Zoo. And after the night I had I feel like they should be taking me and dropping me off!

I'm not really sure why tonight was so bad - nothing catastrophic happened or anything. I guess I was just in one of those moods. I'm sure it didn't help either that they had been gone for 3 nights and I had peace and quiet - well besides Shitface - that I temporarily forgot how to deal with the 3 of them yelling and screaming and arguing about absolutely nothing!

Tonight is one of those nights where Mommy Needs a Cocktail is so true. And that is just what I did after I got them all off to bed....hence the short post :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.