Monday, May 19, 2008

Are You Wearing Shoes?

So we are on our way to church and we stop to get my much needed cup of coffee before we go. Shitface is in 7-11 and here is the conversation/argument the kids were having:

Girl: I don't have to wear my flip flops right now because they are easy to put on and take off; so I can put them on real quick when we get to church.

Boy 1: Why are you wearing shoes?

Girl: I'm not, I just told you that!

Boy 1: Yes you are!

Girl: No, I'm not - Look at my feet - I don't have shoes on!

Boy 1: Yes, you do. I see them.

Girl: No you don't - they're on the floor!

Boy 1: No they're not!

At this point in time, I think I'm going to pull my hair out and yell into the backseat for them to knock it off!! I tell Boy 1 that Girl is clearly not wearing shoes and why must they have this argument- it is too early for Mommy to take this and especially with no coffee!!!

Later in the day, Boy 1 again is irritating Girl. She says, " will you cut it off!!" I just started laughing as I tried to explain to her that she has two sayings together and it's either "Knock it off" or "Cut it out". I still don't know if she comprehended what I was saying because later on I heard her say will you "Cut it". I guess that works too :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.