Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Can't Stop Crying

Well not literally. Two days ago I got a little tickle in my throat as I well yelling at Girl about what she was wearing for the day. And no, she's not one of those types where we have these arguments all the time. They are few and far between as shes not really a girly type of girl. It was really one of those early morning I'm not quite awake yet and your not listening arguments consisting of Girl stomping and failing around because she too was tired from not enough sleep. Anyway, I coughed and my eye started watering....and hasn't stopped for two days.

I've tried to explain to people what happened and no one seems to understand what I'm talking about. So I've tried come up with a new way of explaining it. You know when you choke on something and your eyes start to water - well it was kind of like that but I didn't choke. And it just won't stop. Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone before? Probably not, it's just the kind of luck I have. I told Shitface that I probably burst a tear duct. (Can that really happen??)

So not only is it terribly annoying, I can't wear makeup on my left eye unless I want to look like a goth chick with black mascara everywhere! (Not that I have a problem with goth chicks - they can be really cool - I'm just not one of them). Not much of a problem today because I was working from home all day - but tomorrow I actually have to go out into the world!! What am I to do?!?!?!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.