Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More About Me

I'm not professing to be a "writer" so please don't tell me my writing is not grammatically correct, because I'm already sure it's not. I'm just writing to document stories of our life for review in the future and maybe for someone else to get a good laugh at my expense.

As far as stories on my kids - As I'm sure every parent out there knows that raising kids is not always as easy as some make it sound. I can share what has worked for me thus far.... I've learned to pick my battles, let them slide sometimes when you know you otherwise want to yell at them and take each day for what it is - another day to live, learn and have fun. Life is too short.

I have to give credit to Shitface for helping me to grow and be the person who I am today. Because of him (and of course life in the military), I have learned that I am a much stronger person than I ever thought possible and I can do whatever it is that I put my mind to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.