- Why is it that replacement batteries for the smoke detector cost ten dollars?
- I had my first spider free Thurday night last week, I'm hoping for another this week.
- I'm stressed out planning the youngest's birthday party this weekend, wondering how I'm gonna make it through two more this year.
- I've never admitted to anyone but my husband before, but I have thoughts of having another.
- I think I'm allergic to Snuggle fabric sheets.
- I don't know how much more dog shedding I can take this season.
- I really need to get back to going to the gym and eating healthy next week.
- We're on day 79 of deployment.
- Only 6 million some odd seconds left of deployment, 113 thousand some odd minutes left.
- I still have cable even though I canceled it well over a month ago and turned in the equipment.
- I really need to get to the doctors about getting some sleep aid.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Too many random thoughts to actually get a true post out, so here's what I have:
This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.