Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Miss.....

Here are some snippets from a recent chat with my husband:

3:02 PM me: Miss your smile
  Miss when you squint your eyes
  Miss your touch
  Miss your scent
 
3:03 PM 
  Miss you in bed with me
 
    Miss your arms around me
3:04 PM Miss taking showers with you
  Miss you rubbing my butt
  Miss you scratching my back
3:05 PM Miss sitting around the fire with you
  Miss playing cards
 
3:06 PM Miss your kisses
  Should I keep going?
 anthonylloyd1: you can it's making me smile
3:07 PM 
 me: Miss having to pick out clothes for you
3:08 PM Miss you folding laundry
  Miss cooking with you
  Miss snuggling on the couch with you
  Miss watching Friends or House or Deadliest Catch with you.
3:09 PM anthonylloyd1: i miss....
3:10 PM anthonylloyd1: you rubbing my head while you read a book
  miss cooking breakfast on the weekends
 
  miss you yelling at me to stay on my side of the bed
3:11 PM miss you coming up behind me while I look out the front window
  miss watching you try to pick out clothes at night
  miss kissing you good bye in the morning
3:12 PM miss cuddling up to you at night
 
 
3:13 PM miss kissing your neck
  miss you handing me my towel when I get out of the shower
 
3:14 PM   miss cleaning the dishes after dinner
3:15 PM miss our quality time
 
   miss holding your hand while I drive

I was crying by the end of it then, and I'm crying again now as I re-read all of them.

It's amazing all the little things you take for granted until you don't have them.

I miss you love!  Hurry home!


3 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Awwww, that was the sweetest thing.

Renee said...

Amy..these just made me smile! We are getting through this one "miss" at a time!

ThinkFeminist said...

You guys seems so happily in love. I love that!

Musings Of An Army Wife

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.