- The kids spent a week home from summer camps and daycare and we did various day trips.
- We went to the Splash Playground at South Germantown park.
- We went to the National Zoo
(Orangutans crossing in the zoo!)
- We made several visits to the pool.
- We went to see Toy Story 3.
- There was a stabbing in my neighborhood.
- I planned and had my youngest's 3rd birthday.
(Playing with new toys with Pop)
- We went to see fireworks with some friends.
- My youngest turned 3!
- I dealt with stress stemming from this post.
- It was discovered that my oldest son was covered in poison ivy.
- The kids all had their annual physicals.
- I had another dentist appointment.
- I attended my first Hearts Apart meeting with a friend.
- I argued with Concordia and my dentist over some charges.
- I took a mid-term for school.
- I've been missing my husband like crazy!
- I spent a day at the pool by myself relaxing.
- It appears my youngest is beginning to suffer from separation anxiety.
- We enjoyed the company of some friends for a friends birthday party.
- We spent some more family time at the pool. (My youngest is turning into a fish!)
- I took my oldest son to be evaluated.
Next week, my daughter has another week off of summer camp and we'll be redecorating her room - stay turned for updates on that.... (reminder to self: take pics of her room currently)