Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Final - I'm Moving!!

OMG! I get out of the shower tonight and I'm thinking of this awesome post that I'm putting together in my head (which will come eventually if I actually ever remember it now...) as I walk into my bedroom and proceed to get ready for bed.

I remember I forgot to take my antibiotics (from some mysterious insect bite that has some sort of infection) and go to walk back upstairs when I almost step on this:

You have got to be fucking kidding me!

I know, it's no where near as big as the last one - but seriously this is starting to freak me out! I am so calling the exterminator first thing tomorrow morning!

I don' t even know if it's the same type of spider but I can't take this anymore.

And it was in my bedroom! How am I ever going to sleep?

PS. Honey if you're reading this - I'll make sure I give you the address of our new house....

3 comments:

Tiff said...

AHHHH! I would be freaked out too! So Gross! You can come live here! :-)!

ThinkFeminist said...

Oh mehn!!! How did it get there! Its hot, these creatures are looking for an hiding place, not your room though!!! Send him packing!

www.musingsofanarmywife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

omfg...ANOTHER one?? that's crazy!! I'd move out asap lol

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.