Sunday, May 23, 2010

Breaking the Silence

I didn't go silent on purpose. It's just been a rough week with my husband actually finally leaving the country. While he's been at the mob site for 2+ months, the realization hit really hard that he was actually leaving the country and I'll admit, I lost it on more than one occasion.

On that same token though, I look at it that now that he is actually gone, I can finally start counting down the days til is return!

I have lots of blog ideas running through my head these past few days but I needed to get past the emotions before I could actually post anything and make any sense out of it.

Hopefully by tomorrow I'll have my head clear enough and have gotten enough sleep tonight in order to make sense out of all the jumbled topics in my head right now.

Sorry I don't have more for you now - but I just wanted to check in and tell you all that I'll be back to posting regularly soon. (I hope)

4 comments:

Renee said...

Amy ~ Big HUG to you!! The finality of our guys "gone" is so overwhelming emotionally! Take your time getting back to and finding your footing!

Jessica said...

sending you a big hug

prettyinink0402 said...

Amy, no worries! Us military wives know EXACTLY what you are talking about! You'll get your head clear...no rush! It's a lot of emotions to deal with at once. Big hugs, indeed!

Unknown said...

hey beautiful, just wanted to drop by and say love you mean it.

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.