Thursday, December 18, 2008

OhNo - More Cookies!

Needless to say - after the bad news this morning - I wasn't in the best of moods.

So I figured cookies would make things all better! 5 dozen of them actually! (In addition to the 3 dozen we made last Friday....which mind you are just about gone...)


After putting the first batch in the oven I sat down to relax for a few minutes. When I looked down I saw this:


I couldn't help but laugh. I thought I had done a pretty good job of keeping all the flour in the bowl this time since I had no little hands helping. But apprently I was wrong - as it was all over one shoe (yes, only one - I don't know how I managed that) and even some specks on my pants.

At least I can still make myself laugh. (On a side note -maybe it was just from pure exhaustion that I thought it was so funny.)

On a brighter note - I have another job possibility in the pipeline already. I'll update you on that when I get more information. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.