Wednesday, December 24, 2008

More Christmas Stuff

Friday night I signed Girl and I up to make gingerbread houses at the youth center on post. I decided I would leave SF at home with the boys and her and I could spend some "mommy and me" time together.

She had a lot of fun. After making a mess (me) and eating more candy than possibly went on the actual house (her); here was what we had:




I think it turned out pretty good. Of course now it's a feat just to convince her that it's okay if we eat it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.