Monday, December 22, 2008

More Whining...

I went on another interview today. (The one I said was in the pipelines here.)

It was okay. I wasn't really impressed as it's not exactly what I want to be doing - but I have a feeling they'll make me a offer.

Of course I don't know if their offer will even be for what I deserve to make or not - but we'll see.

At this point with the economy the way it is and there being so limited jobs available, if they make an offer - I'm half tempted just to accept it until something else comes along.

At least I'll be working that way. Of course I still have the business but again, with the way the economy is going that is suffering as well...

I guess only time will tell...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.