A little over a month ago, ">Michelle gave me a letter to participate in this meme. You list 10 things that you love that start with the letter you are assigned.
Of course this some how got lost in my inbox (I think it was around the time of my last giveaway) and I'm just now uncovering it - so here it is! Sorry Michelle!
My letter was "P":
1. Peace and Quiet. Which generally only happens after the kids are in bed.
2. Pizza. Just regular old cheese has become my favorite lately.
3. Pictures. Of the kids, of my family, of SF.
4. Potatoes. Any kind - fried, mashed, scalloped.
5. Parenthood. It's amazing and really can't be described unless you've done it.
6. Pass the Pigs. It's a game I'm hoping to get for Christmas.
7. Phone. When SF is gone, this is the thing that keeps me connected with people taller than 3 foot.
8. Playing Soccer. I know this one is stretching it - but "P" is a hard letter!
9. Presents. I actually love to give presents more than I do receive.
10. Procrastination. Okay, I don't actually love it...but I sure do seem to do it A LOT!
If you'd like to play along, just leave me a comment and I'll assign you a letter.