I didn't do this.
I kinda did this.
1. Started your own blog:You are reading it right now. Duh!
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii: that's where we honeymooned.
5. Watched a meteor shower: I've seen a few of them. The one I remember the most was the one where I had to get up at 3am to watch!
6. Given more than you can afford to charity: If you ask TJ the answer would be yes.
7. Been to Disneyland: does DisneyWorld count? Cuz I've been there.
8. Climbed a mountain: I'm pretty sure we climbed a couple mountains while we were in Yellow Stone.
9. Held a praying mantis: I'm not really sure but I think so.
10. Sang a solo: Not me. I don't sing!
11. Bungee jumped: I will one day.
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea: TJ has but I can't say I have.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch: I'm sure I've taught myself something - I just don't remember.
15. Adopted a child.
16. Had food poisoning: Nothing I had to be hospitalized for.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables: Yup we've grown tomatoes and cucumbers back when we lived in a place that got sun during the day.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
22. Hitch hiked: I'm not stupid.
23. Taken a sick day when you're not ill: Of course!
24. Held a lamb: I've pet a lamb - is that like holding it?
25. ? (not sure what 25 is, this is how I found it)
26. Gone skinny dipping: I plead the fifth!
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice.
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset: both
31. Hit a home run: baseball/softball was never my sport.
32. Been on a cruise : Not yet.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person: I'll get there one day.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language: After taking Spanish for 4+ years I still don't know it. Let alone be able to teach myself a language!
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied: Money isn't everything. I can be satisfied without money.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing: Do those rock wall things count?
40. Seen Michelangelo's David.
41. Sung karaoke: once while drunk and never again.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted: are those caricature things considered portraits?
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling: We went snorkeling in Hawaii and I also went in Key West.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater: Nope the one around here is never open when I look for what's playing.
55. Been in a movie: I've been on TV - does that count?
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business: Yup - that's what I do now.
58. Taken a martial arts class: I took Karate when I was a kid and then in college I took Tae Kwon Do.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen: It wasn't called a soup kitchen - but I've served food to the homeless before.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies: I've eaten plenty but never sold any.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets, or plasma: Donating plasma was how I earned money while in college.
65. Gone sky diving: Also on my list to do.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp: I've visited the museum in DC....that's probably as close as I'll ever get.
67. Bounced a check: I guess not really. I've had debit stuff bounce but not really a check.
68. Flown in a helicopter. No but a little plane - yes!
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy: I have a couple and then there's my blankie that I still have.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Cavia: Yuk!
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican.
82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House: yes, as long as "visit" means walk by it and not go inside it
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox: Twice!
89. Saved someone's life.
90. Sat on a jury: Unfortunately I did for a WEEK. And then the case was settled without us getting to enter a verdict.
91. Met someone famous: Are professional baseball players considered famous? What about gold medal swimmers? If so - then yes.
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit: kind of sort of - but I don't want to talk about it.
98. Owned a cell phone: Who doesn't?
99. Been stung by a bee: I think only once in my life.
100. Read an entire book in one day: Yes.
Now you go play and come back here and leave a comment so that I can come visit you.