So it's only Wednesday morning and already I've had a week from hell! So what has been happening?
1. Girl came home with her progress report on Monday. Which stated that she is STILL calling out in class even though we have had this discussion several times since school started a month ago. Her punishment - she must raise her hand when she wishes to speak at home. We'll see how this works out.
2. Boy 1 tried to climb the shower curtain. Which resulted in a HUGE rip in the cloth curtain. (And don't ask why he was doing it, I still can't get an answer out of him. I chalk it up to being almost 5)
3. Boy 2 has become Houdini. He managed to escape out the back door the other night. I found him with the broom sweeping the deck. I'm still not sure how he got out there but I'm just grateful he didn't leave the deck!
4. Girl came home with a note from the teacher yesterday. She was given several warnings and continued to "speak during inappropriate times". I'm suppose to have a conversation with her about being respectful.
5. And the best one. On Boy 1's way home from school (a.k.a. daycare where they provide transportation) yesterday the van ran out of gas. And NO, I wasn't driving! So what did the driver do? Instead of calling for help he walked my son down the super busy street in rush hour traffic to the gas station and back! I couldn't effing believe it! Needless to say that driver is no longer employed!!
Seriously, I don't know who I pissed off this week but give me a break already! What can I do to get back in good graces?? Cause I really don't know how much more I can take this week.