Friday, September 26, 2008

Let's Try This Again

These have been in my freezer for a long, long time.



Why so long? Well do you remember this post? Yea, from way back in May! (It was actually my first post ever!)

These were the cause of this post.

I've been absolutely terrified to try to make them again for fear of what might happen!

But I did it. And I didn't burn the house down. And they didn't catch on fire! And they actually didn't taste that bad!

Yay Me!! Un-rationale fear overcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.