Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From the Mouth of....

Today's from the mouth of isn't new. But it did happen over the summer and I just forgot about it until the other day.

We had taken the kids to Water Country USA and as we're walking into the park Shitface and I are goofing off. Not really doing anything in particular - just being goofy.

Boy 1 comes up to Shitface and says:

Dad, can't you just act like you're cool and not weird! You're embarassing me!

And he's only 4! If he thinks we're embarassing now wait until he gets older and brings girls home and I get all the naked tub pictures out! Ok maybe I won't do that...but I have it as black mail if I need it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.