Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weigh In Friday

Yes, I know it is not Friday but my weekend has gotten away from me.  I was nervous to weigh in this week because I knew I ate like crap at the baby shower on Saturday.  I also didn't get to go to the gym on Monday because schools were closed and the kids were home and then didn't get to go on Tuesday either because schools were closed with the stupid snow.  


I was actually preparing myself to gain a pound or two.  


So here is where I currently stand:

Starting Weight  ???  (I was afraid of the number so I didn't weigh in till the end of week 1)
Week 1  ???  (145.6)
Week 2  -3 lbs  (142.6)
Week 3  -2 lbs  (140.6)
Week 4  -1 lbs  (139.6)
Week 5  -1.4 lbs  (138.2)
Week 6  -3 lbs  (135.2)
Total loss so far 10.4 lbs! 


Yup!  3 pounds!  I was SO excited.  I think the loss maybe due to the fact that I started running again this week.  It's the first time since my surgery...and I still hate it just as much as I did before.  Lol.  

2 comments:

ailinh said...

Way to go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

How many times did military pilot suck that little boy's dick? How many times did that pedophile suck that child's penis?? Confused how prostitution works, he let the boy drive his car if the boy let him copulate him. He left the neighborhood before the boy "came of age" so a homosexual pedophile he remains for life.
Is there a connection with the transsexual clue with his "wife"?? Is it connected or is this a separate dysfunction?
Was he ever tested? He had a period of sexual promiscuity after enlistment in an attempt to prove he was a man, anxious to erase his history. Did you ever send an attractive tranny to see if he would take the bait?? He did:::His wife!!!
You can only imagine what the military's scathing evaluation of his dysfunctional personality had to say.

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.