Thursday, February 10, 2011

Blog Redesign

A week ago I asked everyone for some suggestions on a new blog layout.  And I got so much better than that!

Jeanette over at Crafty Hippo Design offered to redesign by blog for FREE as she is considering opening her own business and I got to be her guinea pig.  How amazing is that?

I absolutely love my new design.  What do you all think?  I'm sure Jeanette would love any constructive feedback you may have to offer.

Also if you check out her blog and you use blogger; she is offering free redesigns for the first 5 people that contact her.  (Please note at this time, she is only working with blogger.)

Thanks again Janette!  I enjoyed working with you and I love my new look!


1 comments:

Renee said...

Amy, I LOVE the new layout!! It's kind of like getting a new haircut or a new outfit...makes you feel all sassy!

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.