Friday, April 30, 2010

Mil-Spouse Blog Hop

My name is Amy. I am 29 years old and currently I work part-time at an elementary school with special needs students who are 3 and 4 years old. While my job can be very challenging it is also highly rewarding. I am also currently taking classes to complete my master's degree in Human Resources. In what little spare time I may be able to find these days, I love reading a good book and am always looking for suggestions.

My husband and I have been married for four years this August but we met when we were 14 in high school and dated on and off throughout the years! He is my best friend and the love of my life. He is currently mobilized and will be deploying to the sandbox sometime soon.


We also have three children (whose names I don't use). The oldest is a 9 year old girl, the middle is a 6 year old boy, and the youngest is an almost 3 year old boy. Between school work and sporting events, they keep me quite busy!

I hope you'll take time to poke around if you are coming over from the blog hop and see what is going on around here. Hopefully there will be some new features here soon as I'm currently working on some changes. Hope to see you around!

**Riding the RollerCoaster is hosting this awesome blog hop for military spouses!

17 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

Hello lovely! I'm a new follower, via the milspouse hop.

My blog is called, Goodnight moon! See ya there!!!

Julie Danielle said...

Hi again! Your job sounds great. My son has been a special needs student since he was 3.

Hope said...

Looking forward to reading more on your blog. Love the disclaimer: great idea!

Kathryn said...

Cute blog, so nice to meet you! :) Stopping by from the blog hop! Have a great day!

Jessica said...

Nice to meet you, following from the bloghop. Very cute blog.
Sempersimplyblessed.blogspot.com

JG said...

Hi! Just dropping by on the bloghop :) Nice to meet you!

Just Another MilSpouse said...

Hey there,

I just found your blog through the milspouse blog hop. I look forward to reading your blog because, like you, I have three kids and am enduring a deployment.

Lindsey

http://mydeploymentcopingtool.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hopping over from the blog hop. Thanks for stopping into my giveaway. :-)

Photina
http://thehaumschiltfamily.blogspot.com

Alia said...

very cute blog :) I look forward to reading more!

Roller Coaster said...

Thanks for linking up on the blog hop! I'm your newest follower, and I look forward to reading more about you. It's so nice to meet you! Happy blog hopping!

Ellen said...

Hello from the bloghop! It's nice to "meet" you!

Anonymous said...

cute page, i'm following thxs to the HOP :)

Heather said...

Following your blog via the MilSpouse Blog Hop! I look forward to reading more!
-Heather
http://heatherashleydz.blogspot.com

Jeannette said...

Nice to meet you. :0)

-Jeannette

2003beachbunch said...

Stopping by from the blog hop to say hi!

Dawna said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog. Returning the favor. :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

HI!
Dropping in from the blog hop...
I am now following you and look forward to reading more =)

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.