Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Looming....

The time for him to report to the mob site is getting closer and closer. Closer than I care to really think about. Of course do you think he has even begun to pack - NOPE! Not at all. Nothing! He just today, brought home his foot locker for all of his personal items. Seriously, I'm wondering if this would have been easier if it's been done for weeks now? I'm thinking probably because I would have gotten use to seeing the piles of his stuff. Now we're down to the wire and this is consuming his time - my time! And I'm not happy about it.

I also had a final test due for one of my graduate classes this week and I have a group assignment due next week as well. I am so glad that I only decided to take one class this semester! And to think at the beginning of the semester I was thinking it was going to be a really easy semester and was ready to pick up another class.

And to top it all off, I sent all of our requests to the banks to drop the interest rates to 6% due to SCRA back in January in hopes of having it all completed by now. Is it? Of course NOT! I have spent over 4 hours on the phone with banks in the past 2 days. 4 HOURS!! Because that's exactly what I want to be doing right now instead of spending time with my hubby.

Oh yea, and I also told the teacher I work with that I won't be returning next school year. Boy did that suck! Her and I have become great friends this year and we were both looking forward to next school year but I've decided that I just can't handle working 4 days a week, 3 kids, and sports practices at least 2-4 nights a week and still be able to maintain my household while my husband is gone. I'm sure there are some of you out there that can do all that and more, I'm just not feeling up for it.

Needless to say, with all going on and all the goodbye's to my husband I've had to hear over the past 2 weeks, I've been on the verge of a break down. It finally happened this morning - where I just sobbed uncontrollably for about 10 minutes before I was able to collect myself, gather my thoughts and remember that I'm a strong person and I can do this!

3 comments:

ToadMama said...

Amy, you are the strongest person I know. You CAN do this. We all need a little hysterical sobbing every now and then. Was your jag after my call this morning? You sounded about to burst at that very moment...

Keep your chin up kiddo. You are far more amazing than you give yourself credit for being. Love ya!

shan said...

I'm giving you a big hug from Thailand right now. Now all you have to do is answer your phone when I call and we can chat a bit, too. ;-)

Tiff said...

You are a strong person and you will be ok! It will be hard but you have all your friends and family to lean on for support and we are all here for you! I am thrilled that you won't be working next year...its been just terrible not to call you whenever and always have to wait until Friday...boo! Men always leave everything to the last minute. I always tell Jason oh well if you forget something its your own fault! Call me anytime you need to chat I am always around. Love you!

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.