Friday, April 16, 2010

We're Getting There

Slowly, but surely we've (or should I say I've) been knocking out that to do list and trying to get back into a routine. It's been an exhausting week, but I had a really productive day today and I'm feeling good. (It also helped that my Mom and I met for TTT last night too!)


Tonight, the kids and I watched this:



Surprisingly it was better than I was anticipating and the kids loved it.

I am thoroughly exhausted now though, so I'm heading to bed. First time I've been in bed before midnight all week! We're making progress :-)

2 comments:

Tiff said...

That is a great picture of both of you!

Amy said...

Thanks. She gets all the credit for the picture taking though - I just stole the picture from her :-)

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.