Sunday, April 25, 2010

Weekend Snipets

I had a pretty awesome weekend. Friday evening the kids went to my parents house and I got some much need R&R....actually I went out - got a manicure and pedicure and then came home and sat around bored!

Saturday morning put me on the road for a road trip to see my hubby! Yup, I drove up to the mob site to see him and it was wonderful! We got to spend the day and the night together.

Woke up this morning at 6am though to hit the road to come home. My dad and I were taking the boys to see Thomas at the B&O Railroad Museum. They absolutely loved it! While the oldest was feeling a little old (he's 6 and I knew he'd be at the age where he was on the fence whether he thought it was still cool), he still had fun and even let it show in a couple photos I was able to capture. The youngest (2.5) of course was in Thomas heaven! And Dad - I'm pretty sure he had as much fun as the boys....

So after a full fun packed weekend - why did I find myself coming home and yelling at the kids? Is it because I'm tired? Because I realize I'm alone again? Did the stress of having to leave my husband again finally get to me? Did knowing that so much still had to be done since I was gone all weekend stress me out? Or is it even me - or are they acting out more?

I wish I knew. Hopefully I'm not the only one who feels like I'm on an emotional roller coaster....

1 comments:

Renee said...

I am so happy that you got to go see your husband! I wanted to go see mine, but he just didn't want me to. I know that it was a wise decison, but today... I just could use that one more kiss...one more hug...

Have a great Monday, Amy.

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.