I never got around to doing Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In's last week since I was in Pittsburgh. But I'm back this week for week #10.
Here are the questions for this week:
- What secret indulgence do you act on while your spouse is away? (from Devil Dog Darling) Blogging and excessive use of the internet. Although it's not really secret, I guess. When hubby is home my internet time is limited so we can spend time together after the kids go to bed; when he's not home, I have ALL night!
- If you were a spice, what would you be? (from New Girl On Post) Hmmm....this is a hard one. Part of me wants to say Old Bay because I'm from Maryland and I like a little spice in my life. The other part wants to say Thyme because I'm always giving my time to my children, family and friends.
- Where do you go for support when your significant other is deployed? (from Texas Meets Washington) My family and maybe a few select friends. I thought going into deployment that I had a strong support group of mostly friends, I have learned in the past several months who my true friends are. I've also learned that my family (my dad, mom & sis) are going to be there no matter what happens.
- What is the oldest thing you own? (from A Troop’s Girl) The oldest thing I own, is actually older than me. It's my baby blanket which I apparently stole from my big sister when I was a baby. I've always had it close over the years and would cuddle with it if I was sick or sad but right now it's serving time in Kuwait with my hubby!
- How did you vision your future pre-military? (from Daddy’s Duty) There never was a future pre-military for us. Even when we first started dating in high school we knew he would be in the service - back then we thought Navy and not Army but the service non the less. I couldn't what our life would be like without the military even if I try to think about it now. I have no idea where we would be living or what we would be doing for careers either.
I hope you guys join in and link up over at Wife of a Sailor, if you don't already. Have a great weekend!