Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Another Excuse

Where have I been?

Well, I've been sitting at my desk.  Writing.  For a week straight now.  Seriously.

I wish I could say that I was coming up with something awesome.  But I can't.

Remember that I'm in graduate school?  And I'm taking two classes this summer.  (It's okay if you forgot, I'd like to forget right about now too.)

Well those two classes have royally kicked my ass recently.  And really, it's my own fault.  I'm a procrastinator.  It's just who I am.  Always have been.

So yes, I've known about the THREE papers that were due (essentially all at the same time) back when classes started in June.  And I didn't do anything about it.  Until last week.

I've written a total of 26 or so total pages.  Which seriously is not that many.  But not only did I wait til the last minute to write the papers.  I waited til the last minute to actually do any research for the papers too!

I'd like to think that maybe I've learned a lesson about procrastinating.  But I'm sure I haven't.

I'm getting ready to enroll is fall classes and I'm a gluten for punishment.  I'm taking two classes again.  But this time instead of having off during the summer like I am now.  I'll be working back at the elementary school  part time, my oldest daughter will be playing soccer and practicing several nights a week, my middle son is playing football and practicing several nights a week and I must be crazy but I'm contemplating putting my youngest in the Start Smart program this fall too.  AND - the semester end craziness likely be coinciding with R&R.

I know.  I'm crazy.  You don't need to tell me, but feel free if you must!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.