Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Beginning

I know I have taken a long hiatus - it was just about a year ago that I did my last post - but with our upcoming deployment, I thought it would be a good time to get back into blogging.

Not only will I be able to keep SF updated on things here at the homefront, but I'll also be able to document the time for my children and hopefully be able to use it as a way to help me keep my sanity as well.

I can't guarantee that I'll be posting on a regular basis right now - especially as we prepare for deployment and try to spend as much time together as a family as possible - but I'm hoping I'll slowly get back into the swing of things.

I have plans to do a post of things to get done during deployment so hopefully I'll be posting again soon.

2 comments:

ToadMama said...

I LOVE the new header! And I am so glad you are back.

Amy said...

Thanks! I figured since I was starting again, I might as well have a new look too.

And I'm thinking it feels good to be back - but it's still early. I just don't want to feel like I HAVE to post something every day! That's when it felt like to much and I gave it up before.

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.