Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Me Impatient?!?

Okay, so I admit - I'm impatient! After this post, I couldn't wait to find something to do with all my apples and I took the first suggestion that was given to me!

I made baked apples that same night I posted this. I know - I missed out on a lot of other good possibilities - but oh well. What can I say but I like instant gratification.

Here's how I did it.

I cut up some apples:


Then I mixed some sugar and cinnamon:


Then I mixed the apples and the cinnamon sugar with a little bit of butter:


And baked them in the oven at 350 for about an hour. They looked like this right out of the oven:


And they were delicious! Of course this was all I had left after the kids got a hold of them.


I guess now I have to go out and buy more apples so I can try some of the other recipe suggestions. I'll have to let you all know what else I make.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.