Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Growing Every Day

The other day I washed Boy 2's winter coat. (I know that he just started wearing it this season but it was never washed from last season.) As I was folding laundry I got to his coat and handed it to him. I asked him to go put it away.

He took it and ran off down the hall. I heard him making noise in his room but ignored it and continued folding laundry. I promptly forgot about the whole thing after 30 minutes of folding laundry.

So when I went into his room to put his laundry away and saw this - I laughed out loud!


Bless his heart - he really tried hard to put that coat away! He continues to amaze me every day on his understanding of things.

2 comments:

ToadMama said...

Aw. I would have laughed out loud, too!

Mommy Mary said...

Thats so cute!
and a great try :)

Post a Comment

What do you have to say?

OBSCENITY ALERT:

This Blog is my outlet. It's where I share my thoughts and feelings. It's a place where I can vent. Not everyone thinks alike. People don't always share the same religious or political views. Some people (like me!) occasionally think in more “colorful” terms than others. Sorry, but I'm a big girl and can use cuss words and talk about not-so-mainstream stuff if I want to. If you find that sort of language offensive / shocking / annoying, you may want to stop reading now. Life as a military wife ain't always pretty. It's my life, though, so don't say I didn't warn you.